Banned for griefing?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by rayblon, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I tried joining the EMC smp1 to harvest my crops today, but instead came across this: You are banned from Empire Minecraft! Reason: Griefing. I have been griefed many times in the past and would never even think of doing it to others, I am requesting the ban to be lifted or evidence of my alleged griefs after which i will promptly change my minecraft password.
  2. Start a conversation with a moderator pick anyone.
    JackBiggin and Monster_ like this.
  3. This is not the correct way to appeal a ban. Please PM the staff member who banned you.
    DogsRNice, JackBiggin and Monster_ like this.
  4. It didnt say who banned me.
  5. Then PM any moderator and they can add the correct person.
  6. no moderators online. just icecreamcow.
  7. Forum PM them. They will receive it next time they are online and will be able to forward it then.
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  8. I'm getting the feeling somebody framed me, i saw a sign near a decimated house saying something like ray was here, i put out the fires"
  9. We don't need to hear it. A moderator does. Also, you wont be banned without valid and sufficient evidence, which a sign isn't.
  10. that was before i got banned, i saw it yesterday, but thought nothing of it.
  11. If you haven't PMed a mod already, click this: http://empireminecraft.com/conversations/add?to=Bigdavie
    It will send a PM to Bigdavie who I saw active on SMP1 a few mins ago so should be able to forward it quickly.

Please don't reply here. It's for the staff to hear, not the community.
  12. You can not get "framed" mod have powers that not many other servers have that can tell if you placed a block placed a fires. So if you were banned that have evidence that did grief. And the best thing to do is pm the mod that banned you
  13. Bigdavie is the staff member who took action in this incident, please contact him regarding your ban appeal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.