Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by bigfatmammallama, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I got banned for fly hacking. I did not know there was a rule against it. I asked a staff member {crazy11 or something along those line} what mods were allowed, he told me to check the forums. I checked the forums and could not find anything to answer my question, so i tested it out to see if there were and plugins to withhold me from flying, there weren't so i assumed it was legal. i am sincerely sorry for hacking on your server, I simply did not understand your rules. Please unban me, I have already made a shop and plan on expanding it and making it full of fun and games, in addition i have a melon farm, pumpkin farm, and a chicken farm. I told you these last statements because i enjoy your server so much and i wish to continue playing on it. Please unban me, I ask again.
    -Bigfatmammallama
  2. I have locked this thread as it is not the proper place for this. Please private message GameKribJEREMY or the staff member that banned you. YOu can find the private message by clicking Inbox on the top of the site.

Thanks
    Crazy1080 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.