Balomew's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Balomew, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Hello. My name (as you can see) is Balomew. I'm new blood here. I'll leave a few more important facts about me here so we can get to know each other better:

1 - I used to be a moderator on another server that, unfortunately, discontinued due to the new EULA change. That server was like a home to me. I hope, and am relatively certain, that Empire Minecraft will become my new Minecraft home. I don't plan on making any advancements to the staff team soon, although it is definitely a thought for the future.

2 - I'm an 18 y/o woman and will be going to college this fall to begin earning a BFA in Creative Writing. I began reading the Harry Potter series during 1st grade and have been in love with language since then. I'm not a grammar gnat, but I do have a few quirks that might annoy some members.

3 - I have a medical condition called Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (P.O.T.S). An orthostatic intolerance, it is common in people of all ages, but remains virtually unrecognized due to being majorly misdiagnosed. Basically, when I stand up too fast, the blood can't get to my head in time and I'll faint. I use 3x more energy in daily exercise, which is why I am limited to using elevators. This year has been especially difficult, as I have been home many days due to fatigue that kept me bedridden.

Life is not fair, but it can be wonderful. Take it one one day at a time. Be honest to others and yourself. Love yourself and your body, and you will find yourself enjoying things in life you had not expected to.

I expect I'll be seeing some of you on the server and meeting new people on Mumble. I look forward to meeting you. Have a good day/evening!

[This post will be edited so that members are able to read it.]
  2. Welcome :D (First)
  3. Nice to meet you and welcome to the Empire!
  4. Welcome to EMC! Hope to see you around in game!
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  5. That font will do. Thanks for the welcomes!
    colepuncher likes this.
  6. Welcome!! Can't wait to see you around EMC.
  7. Welcome! Could you please you a bigger font size though :p
  8. Welcome to emc! I have my laptop hooked up to a 32in lcd tv and still cannot see the font size lol. Hope you enjoy your stay!
  9. Welcome! What smp are you on?
  10. Welcome! Did see that you were on Mumble, though I was in a different channel handling other issues Non-EMC related. Yeah so, this server is pretty much home base. You'll learn to love it as we all have. The community is the best part and I'm sure in time you'll see what I mean by that. Many different people to meet and play with. Come to events and you'll know what we're all about. Fun, Laughs, and great times. If you are unfamiliar with some of the rules, take the time to go over some of those. Its a tragedy to see some get banned from a place they don't fully understand. You may see me or others here in game, I'll give ya a shout and greeting if I see ya. Remember, always have fun!
  11. Welcome to the Empire Balomew. Enjoy your stay. :)
    quiltingnanny likes this.
  12. :cool:
    Welcome to EMC!
  13. Welcome to EMC!