Awesome roller coaster soon to be created!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by way2smrt, Apr 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi people,
    I have decided that my res (12182, smp6) is looking boring so i've decided i'm gonna make a roller coaster! If you have any ideas please post them!

I will also show the roller coaster in various stages of development.

My rollercoaster is going to start from my skyblock (a very high up wooden structure to far) and end very deep underground.

I would also like to know if anyone is selling iron in large quanaties. I have a bit but you need an insane amount to build a roller coaster. Also if you're selling gold in large quanities please tell me I had some but then I fell in lava and died with a lot of stuff and diamonds.
  2. Go look around other players resedences for insparation, I suggest looking at the One in the EMC amusement park in smp3 /fun
    way2smrt and Green_Mystery like this.
  3. Just remember that you cannot walk on the SMP3 roller coaster's track. You have to use a minecart to check it all out :)
    Beth_Meg_xd likes this.
  4. the EMC coaster on smp3 the carts stop moving in the underground part of it by the sewers
  5. I've cleared all the minecarts on the track, and it should run smoothly now. Just remember not to leave the minecart or walk on the track, thank you :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.