Awesome Parkour At 8538!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by joshyrocks13, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Hello all Empire Minecraft players. I would just like to tell you about my parkour I built. It took up a lot of: Time, Effort and MONEY! xD. There is a 10r prize if you get to the top. Only about 1 or 2 players have reached the top, and they are TEALKINE and (UNKNOWN) and benji1279. If this was you please post on this forum. There are 2 staff members and they are TEALKINE and drago2308. They are not allowed to cheat, and if they do they will either be demoted or Temp banned themselves. They and only them have the power to Temp Ban. They are not permitted to Perm Ban. If they really want to Perm Ban you they will seek me. If you are temp banned they will put you in a small jail next to the Parkour and close the door. Once your temp ban is finished they will release you. Under NO circumstances are you to Teleport out and just come back in. I WILL Perm Ban you if you do that. Now to the happy part!! :D There is a 10r prize if you get to the top. I PERSONALLY must see you do it or you can post a video on this thread. Also Videos ONLY. Thankyou and have fun!! :D
  2. The mystery player was.........Denzulez!!!
  3. We have had many people come to the parkour but no one has Posted :(