Auditioning for YouTube team, need film ideas.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MustangLover25, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Hey guys I am auditioning for the YouTube team and I am not to make let's play videos. I need an idea of something other than a let's play video, if you are on the YouTube team can you please spark an idea in my head? Also for those of you not on the team you could also use some inspiration if you have any ideas and I need to know of a great editing software, I have a great camera installed but I need a professional editing software preferably one that is cheap. Please leave your ideas and/or editing softwares in the comments below. Thank you guys so much!
    Galantisizer likes this.
  2. I would suggest that you make a tutorial/newplayer guide video, or an advertisement for EMC. Otherwise, work that brain of yours!
    mustanglover25 likes this.
  3. camastia, maybe? i use screencast-o-matic, and for only $15 a year it has built-in editing.
  4. New player guide it is!
    Galantisizer likes this.
  5. Thanks but I use Bandicam can it edit ones from Bandicam also is it a professional editor?
  6. Camastia is an editor only, so you could probably port video files from Bandicam over to it for editing, but in my opinion, it's much easier to record and edit from screencast-o-matic than to record from somewhere else. It is possible to do so, though. I would say Camastia is professional, but I'm not sure about Screencast-o-matic.