Auctioning Enchanted Book! [closed]

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by lilsrenee, Jul 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enchants: Fire Prot. IV, Sharpness IV, Power IV
    Starting Bid Price: 5000r
    Minimum Bid Up: 500r
    Go to /smp9 to bid now!
    <3 LilyRae150
  2. If you are posting a thread here for the auction then the auction is done here. Also, 5k is a LOT for that book. It's retail price would be more like 350r(because you only get to use one of the 3 enchants on it).
  3. whatever i choose it its my auction
  4. OK we are changing to the starting bid to 1500 so start biding!
  5. Yep, in the end it is all up to you, but I'm saying that it is very unlikely that someone will bid and your auction will just sink down in the active thread list.
  6. nvm about that changing thing ty luna :)
  7. Maybe just restart the auction now and get staff to close this one?
  8. umm how do u resart an auction?
  9. cuz idk how lel sory im new still
  10. On your original post hit the little report button next to the time stamp, and say "please close this thread" as a reason.
  11. can u delete a thread?
  12. how long does it take
  13. Depends if there are any staff online. I can't give a solid estimate but probably a few hours.
  14. Oh okay well then I'll just close the tab and watch a movie that i have been waiting to watch. :)
  15. Or alternatively go and play on EMC :D
  16. To do a forum auction the auction has to be held on the forums... not on smp9. Also when you restart this you need a definite auction ending time. Also, you have been posting consecutive posts one after the other. Please note in the auction you put up next that you are allowed a post (a "bump") every 3 hours after the last post has been made by anyone.
    refer here: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/empire-auction-rules-read-before-posting.42009/
    canuckshockey likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.