[Auction] Voters Gear

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by MeteorCZDubbs, Jul 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: Voters Helmet, Chest, Pants, and Boots, All are UNBREAKABLE and SOUL BOUND. They ARE enchanted as follows:
    Helmet: Protection 1, Aqua affinity 5 and Respiration 3

Chest: Protection 3 and Thorns 1
    Legs: Protection 2
    Boots: Protection 1 and Feather falling 5
    Starting Bid: 40k
    Minimum Bid Increment: 1K
    Auction Ending Time: 48 Hours after last bid!

You may preview these items at any time on my home plot: /v 18979 and the pickup location will also be at my home plot. Everything will be at the direct entrance of my plot, step in and take a look!!!!

Good luck!!!!
    :D

You will need to use the Pay command to pay me after bid is finished, if this is noticed before I am on or if I am at work, please PM me here on the site, I am on every day to vote at promptly 9 am and off work most days at 4:30pm (this is Pacific time) Please do NOT pay me until I respond to the PM.

Thanks.
  2. 50k

Who do these items belong to?
    Dramanya likes this.
  3. Gaah, ninja'd. I bid 90k.
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  4. 150k. Fite me irl, dead-bae.
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  5. Sorry I forgot to mention they belonged to me. ^~^ I didn't realise that needed to be mentioned
  6. Please do not bid on this auction as it is against the rules and could have it taken down.

Thanks

~CZW
  7. This is the current bid.
  8. Lol. bump. ^~^
  9. Will there be no more bidders?
  10. Okay, I am going to close the auction a few hours earlier.

We can consider the auction closed now and @runningrino is the official winner!
  11. You're not allowed to close it "a few hours earlier", auction rules strictly say that you have to wait till the time is up.

However, the time is up now, so you can complete the deal, but just a note that in the future you will have to wait until the time is up before ending. :)

Link to auction rules: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/empire-auction-rules-read-before-posting.42009/
    georgeashington and PenguinDJ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.