[AUCTION] Voters bow and some promos. [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Patr1cV, Aug 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 140k
    Patr1cV likes this.
  2. Bump. This is still cheap so keep the bids coming! :D
    haastregt likes this.
  3. Bump!
    haastregt likes this.
  4. Bump! This should go for more than 140k. Come on now! :D
    haastregt likes this.
  5. Bump! Still cheap! :)
    haastregt likes this.
  6. Bump.
    haastregt likes this.
  7. Bump!
    haastregt likes this.
  8. 141,337r
    Patr1cV likes this.
  9. 157k
    Patr1cV likes this.
  10. Bump! :D
    haastregt likes this.
  11. Bump! I will from now on eat one cake per new bid!
    LIES!
    haastregt likes this.
  12. Bump?
    haastregt likes this.
  13. Bump!
    haastregt likes this.
  14. Bump! :p
    haastregt likes this.
  15. Would this be invalid? Because the ICC flesh/skin is a special mob drop

Special Mob Drops
    Any item classified under Special Mob Drops may be auctioned off with a minimum of 64 (1 stack), unless otherwise specified.
    Patr1cV and pascal1881 like this.
  16. I have no idea. Maybe. Should i report this auction? Or can someone confirm this?
    haastregt likes this.
  17. Wrong, ICC Flesh and Skin are special event items, not special mob drops, please view their Wiki pages :)

However, many special event items are not available for auction, and I do not see ICC Flesh or Skin on the auction rules page as available for auction, so I think that these may both still be invalid items in the auction...
    I'd recommend reporting it and asking staff to check whether or not the ICC Flesh and Skin is legal or not, I'm assuming it isn't. You may be able to get them removed from the auction and carry it on, or you'll have to start again, but that'd be a shame seeing as how it has been up a while... I'd contact staff about that so that you can sort it, hope this helps!
  18. Sorry for the double post, but I've just re-read and must have missed it the first time, these items are allowed in any quantity if it is a special event item, which it is. You're all good, sorry guys. :)
  19. CatNapInn You have won the auction you can come pick up at /v Patr1cV 2 or /v 9255 ignore the res message that's for an upcoming thing. Also thank you Fendy for messaging me about the auction end! :p
    haastregt likes this.
  20. Sorry for double posting but pick up will be setup as soon as i have been paid! :p
    haastregt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.