Auction(voters boots; never used)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by DatzMine, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Highest bid currently 42,500. Bump.
  2. Bumps can only be made after three hours

This item isn't listed as a promo items is it even valid to be auctioned off ??
  3. Please only bump as early as 3 hours after the last post
  4. Okay sorry, I'm very new to this. I'm going read the rules now
  5. It's valid because it is an enchanted item
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  6. Not sure but if it isn't, please let me know so I can make sure it gets cancled. I do not want to be put on the black list
  7. 44.5k !
  8. Not true it's a promo item cause it can't be made in game

And it's not listed in the promo section of auctionable items.

But I'm no mod.
  9. its not a promo (promos are items you get from /promo), its a voters reward, like vault vouchers and stable vouchers which can be auctioned
  10. and its an enchanted item too
  11. That is 100% false. Promo items are given out via /promo. This was not, therefor not a promo. It is enchanted, so it can be auctioned.
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  12. I pm ed you. Did you get it?
  13. Current bid 44.5 k
  14. This sounds Illegal. It is completely unfair and a Moderator should see this.
  15. I pm ed him saying thank you for the concern but I decide to keep the bid open since the price went up so high. I promise, nothing illegal going on
  16. Note that he was not quoting nor talking to me.

In addition, I never planned on breaking a rule. My idea was completely legal.

17. So I was wrong it happens.
  18. He said you in it. No moderators/ any other person was directly talking to him about pm'ing beside you.
  19. Of course. I am wrong all the time. The greatest men on Earth are wrong. I was merely pointing out a rule to you, something I find completely acceptable. I have no idea what you thought my intentions were, but it seems you may have took my post the wrong way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.