[AUCTION] Unused Momentus Toothpick

Discussion in 'Community Auction Archives' started by JDHallows, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: Momentus Toothpick (Unused)
    Starting Bid: 25k
    Minimum Bid Increment: 1k
    Auction Ending Time: 48 Hours After Last Valid Bid

    Rules of this auction!
    Winner must pay for item(s) within 48 hours (2 days) of winning the auction. If the item is not paid for within 48 hours after the end of the auction, it immediately goes back up for auction.

    Item can be mailed, but you must pay me the rupees for the mail fee and let me know in a PM on the forums or ask for the item to be mailed on this thread.

    If the winner wants to pick up the item(s), an access chest will be set up for them.

    However, the winner must pick up the item(s) within 96 hours (4 days) of wining the auction. If the item is not picked up within this time frame, I will take a 10% fee of the winning bid and will pay back the remaining 90%. This 10% is payment for making me hold on to the item for longer than I should have to, and for forcing me to create a new auction.

    These rules are in place to make the auction process smoother for myself. If you have an issue with it, do not post it in this thread, because this is against the Auction rules. My rules, as far as I know, do not break any rules, especially since I have clearly stated them above.

    I am willing to work with you, so if you can not make the payment deadline nor the pickup deadline, PM me first! These rules are in place for those who do nothing when they win an auction.

    Happy Bidding!
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  2. fiddy-k
  3. 51k because why not
  4. 62k
    DubChef likes this.
  5. Alright, BTHarrold98 wins this auction! Thanks everyone for their bids, and have a great weekend!
  6. Paid for it and to mail it, thanks
  7. The Toothpick has been sent! Thank you for the prompt payment, and have a great day!

    This thread can now be closed, payment has been received and the item sent. Thank you to the staff member who closes it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.