[Auction] Unbreaking III, Fortune III and Efficiency IV Diamond Pickaxe

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by ItsMeMatheus, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i'll do 15k then :p
  2. Colin wins this - i already had 3 others sold to me :p for less then what he's paying for one lol
  3. i was wanting it,but i alright got on today!!!
  4. WCG_Elite wins for 15k
  5. you already posted it - you just don't want to pay - sorry you can't take them back
  6. What is expected of me as an Auction Bidder?
    Updated: 06/03/2012
    As a bidder, you may not bid on an item you do not have the funds for, should you win. Unless stated differently by the auction host, you are expected to pay for the item within 48 hours of winning it. Do not make joke bids. If you post down a number in an auction, you are bound to that number.

So, here's the thing, either Inu pays 20k for the pickaxe or his 20k bid is removed (if WCG agrees, of course). If Inu wins with the 20k bid, he'll have to pay for it in 48 hours, otherwise, the auction is cancelled, and I may resell the pick. Up to you WCG, do you want to pay 15k for it?
  7. if he's not willing to pay 20k for it, and that was a hoax, then that means that he might not have been willing to pay for a previous price ... so personally i think - either him pay or we start completely over - cause i don't want to be jipped
  8. I personally agree. but we can't start the auction all over, I think the best to do is to restart with last valid bid, which was 4500r by WCG_Elite.
    Long story short, WCG_Elite is winning with 4500r bid.
  9. Btw, it will count as a new bid, so you need 24 hours after my last reply.
  10. yeh - we can start from their 4500r then
  11. WCG_Elite won! Please play and get the item at 3042 :)
  12. yay - my first auction i won :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.