[AUCTION] TWO GOD BOWS!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by FDNY21, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bumples!
  2. Update on delivery: Currently on holiday and no access to minecraft until Wednesday (UK) So after I announce the winner they can choose to wait for me to put the ssigns up on that day for pickup 18318 smp 9 or because of the slight wait you may reply after winningand tell me if you would like me to deliver it to (res number) (smp number) free of charge, that delivery would be on wednesday and if you choose this option please put me up a visible chest to access! Payment is needed once bid is won. Any infformation please reply, and I give you all good luck :)
  3. Bump! Quarter of an hour till end I beleive!
  4. Bump! Quarter of an hour till end I beleive!
  5. actually from the time of your post, it would be ten minutes and I already won yay. I will pay as soon as I get access to a computer that I can play minecraft on.
  6. Yes Ark you havewon :) I will have access to minecraft in a couple of days, so if you could make an access chest on your res and tell me the number of res (also what smp) I can deliver it free of ccharge :) just pay me and set up the chest tomorrow and I'll put them in the next day, isthat ok?
  7. ok thanks these bows will help me kill momentus' faster :p
  8. They sure will! What smp and address? The items will be with you within 48 hours of reply :)
  9. Res # 3713
    Smp2
  10. Thanks, I'll get it in when im on minecraft tonight, just check in 24 hours and they should be there in the access chest you put on your res :D
  11. Transaction complete! I believe all is in order...reply if anything is wrong! Thanks :) ~FDNY21
  12. ok thanks.
    FDNY21 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.