[AUCTION] Tons of Enchanted Items

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Mannertink, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You said," I'm leaving but if I come back I don't want to start over so im selling all my stuff" wouldn't you have to start over if you sold everything?
  2. Srry for the hi and bye my little brother took my computer and wrote that
    creeper3846 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. 36k is past what I wanna spend right now... So I guess I'm not gonna bid. I would normally though.
  4. My res will probably be reset, and my player data, so I will lose all that. But rupees don't get reset.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Ah, and Equinox Boss wins for 36,100! I will set up the chests at my res within an hour or so, not home yet
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Yes! I will pay ASAP.
  7. Omg I missed this.... I was working... Your lucky Equinox... I would have battled you for this one...lol ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. I know, but watch my auctions, I might have some of this stuff.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  9. Okay... and do yourself a favor and wait 48 hours to end it... and Bump... THAT is how you get everyone's time zone of getting online....
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Bump? I mod suggests we Bump? Haha I don't like auctions that bump so I only do it when I have to... But I guess I should change that...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Ok robbie, thanks for the advice, in my experience auctions tend to last for days with the 24 hour after thing, but if I have another one I will do 48 hours.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Bumping every couple hours when no one is bidding is essential to a good auction... bumping and spamming every half hour is not....
    Its called balance... :)
    If you let it get buried you will never have a good one.... ;)
  13. Paid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.