[Auction] Stone bricks double chest 2

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Runningrhino, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welcome to me second stone bricks auction.
    Item: 1 double chest of stone bricks
    Starting bid: 1k
    Minimum bid increase: 200r
    Auction ends: 24 hours after last bid

Good luck and have fun

Attached Files:

2. NOT ALOUD u can only hav 1 auction at a time
  3. This auction is now closed i will redo it later
  4. No. You cant do that. Once an auction is open, and someone has bid, you have absolutely NO control over closing it until its end time is fulfilled. You already broke auction rules yesterday, so i suggest reading them again. Or for the first time.
  5. i had 3 auctions at once im getting rid of all cuz i didnt follow rules people bidded on all of them anyway this auction will be redone shortly
  6. Heres the thing you dont really understand... They closed the other two auctions, because you already had this one. Someone already bid on this one. Therefor, you cant close it. You cant just close this. Also, why repost it shortly? You already have this one up. It would save you time. Unless, you are just trying to get more money. Which is what it looks like.
  7. whatever all my auctions are now closed would a mod please come and close this thread
  8. So what is going to be your explanation to Faithcaster? Since you didnt see it the other times posted, here:
    You cant close auctions after someone has bid.
    Ok?
    "What is expected of me as an Auction Host?
    Updated: 06/03/2012
    Auction hosts are expected to post ALL details of their auctions in the main post before the auction starts. There should be no editing of the main post by the auction holder at any time. If there needs to be an edit, please contact a staff member so we can determine if it is acceptable or not. The changing of any auction details after a bid has been made is strictly forbidden.

The host is to stand by the rules of the auction no matter what. You are bound to selling the item of the final bid, even if you are unhappy with the final price, so make sure you start it at something you'd be happy with getting, assuming you only get one bid. You may not sell your item to anyone once you put it up for auction. If an auction ends and you do not have the item you posted for the winner, you will be blacklisted from using EMC Auctions.

The Auction host is also expected to provide a secure pickup location within the town world on the server of their choosing, an [ACCESS] sign with a chest is a popular transfer method."

9. fine faith u win for 1k ill set up the chest shortly
  10. There is still about 3 hours left.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.