[Auction] Stone (2 Double Chests)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by ForeverMaster, Jul 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,
    all of the digging I've had done to build farms in the SMP5 Wild Frontier has lead to a surplus of stone for me.
    Therefore, I'm going to offer some of it to someone else through this auction.

*Note: I haven't attempted on doing an auction for over a year.

Auction Information

Item: Stone
    Quantity: 2 Double Chests (108 stacks)
    Starting Price: 1,500 Rupees
    Minimum Bid: 100 Rupees
    Pickup: Forever Headquarters (Residence 10087, SMP5), in the garage
    Ending Time: Tuesday July 15, 2014, 8:00 P.M (EDT)
  2. I do not understand. Why can someone say the starting price in an auction and not increase it like the item(s) are supposed to be?
  3. Also, I made an error on the ending time, and I can't change it because this is an auction thread.
    I wanted to say that the end time is:
    12 Hours after the latest bid.
  4. 1.6k
    Is this better?
  5. Yes.
  6. This auction is now over. Latest bidder, pay me 1,600 rupees if you want the stone, and I'll get the 2 chests ready for your access at my residence (address: 10087).
  7. Wow. I am surprised because normally a DC of stone goes for 3k to 4k.
    I just paid you.
  8. I was alright with the starting price. It look my less than an hour to get that much with efficiency V, silk touch diamond pickaxes and a beacon providing haste II.
  9. I have paid. When do you think you will have the chest setup for access?
  10. I marked the target chests with torches in my residence's garage. When I get a change, I'll enable access for you to loot the stone inside. Then I'll most likely send a private message to you when you can start the shipping.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.