[AUCTION] One double chest of arrows, fresh from skeleton carcasses.

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by jacob5089, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is this? It's an auction of arrows! A whole large chest of them! Fresh from the steaming carcasses of skeletons!
    But jacob, what's the starting bid? Why, it's just 350!
    What's the minimum bid? 50 rupees!
    When will this auction end? 24 hours after the last valid bid is placed!
    Where is the auction pickup? Lot 4029 on smp2 of Empire Minecraft!
    Will you go blind after reading this message? You just might! Happy bidding everyone! Good luck to all!
  2. Bump- This is less than 1/10th of a rupee per arrow!
  3. Runningrhino in the lead with 1,000 rupees! Come on guys, this is a super cheap deal!
  4. Creepincreepers7 tried to make a comeback, made it, then runningrhino came back with 2,000 rupees! Will creepincreepers come back? Let's find out!
  5. Bumpity bump bump

Happy bidding everyone!
  6. I don't mean to be rude but I didn't think that bones could be steaming if ther are already dead.
  7. They might be.
  8. Before bed bump.
  9. Mind=blown
  10. Shaving foam in the lead with 2.1k.
  11. Will anyone outbid shaving foam? Creepin or running? Maybe some new contender? Lets find out!
  12. Current price of arrow rounded to nearest hundredth- 0.72 rupees. This is a steal! Come on guys, these arrows are super cheap! Think how many mobs will be pierced by the sharpness of your flying arrows!
    Also, worm, I am going to have to ask you to stop posting random stuff that has nothing to do with this auction. Thank you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.