[Auction] One DC of Zombie Viruses (virii?) including stacked virii

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by airlynx99, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Going up for auction is a full DC of Zombie Viruses, or is that Zombie Virii? Not really sure, but it includes a stack of 7 and a stack of 3 in the mix, so that's 62 in total. (see attached pic)

Auction ends 24 hours after last valid bid.

Starting Bid is 1000r

Minimum bid increase is 500r

Auction pickup is on SMP7 at res # 14349

2013-11-19_15.27.09.png
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  2. What virii..? Very confused.
  3. Okay, so I looked up the plural of virus and it's "definitely not virii" lol, my apologies. I also realized my screenshot wasn't very conclusive as it didn't include the item tag, so here's another screenshot with the item tag.

2013-11-20_08.40.36.png

The stacked Zombie Viruses are from Enraged Zombies and will not restack if you pick them up, so use shift+click to move them.
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  4. early morning bump!
  5. Congrats to SirZomb on his shiny new DC of Zombie Viruses. Access chest will be set up upon payment, pickup at res 14349.

Remember to use shift+click to move the stacked zombie viruses, otherwise they will not restack once u pick them up.
  6. Still awaiting payment on this . . .

If I don't receive payment by Monday 10am CST I'm going to have to put this back up for auction.
  7. As long as it's been 48 hours and you've made an attempt to contact him, you have permission to reauction it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.