[Auction] One (1) Marlix Helmet

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Mastism, May 12, 2016.

1. Hey guys and gals!
    ChrisTheHylian back with another auction! Please don't bid on my former post, as I have "unwatched" it. I was in the middle of typing it up, and it posted...*Stupid fat fingers* Anywho, here is the real and complete post!
    I am auctioning a Marlix Helmet (Undamaged). My friends and I killed a Marlix a few days ago, and they all agreed to give me the helmet! So, I figured I'd auction it! ;)

Starting Bid: 10,000 (10K) Rupees
    Buyout: None!
    Time Frame: Thurs., May 12th @ 5:45pm EMC/EDT - Sun., May 15th @ Noon (12:00pm) EMC/EDT

Winner will be notified via message on forums. I will mail you the winnings immediately after I see who the winner is. If I do not recieve payment in 24hrs after I mail it (Around noon on Sunday), I will report this to staff as a scam! Hate to do it, but it's happened before, and I let it slide :(
    Have fun bidding, and good luck!

2. By the way, no minimum bid increase! Just please don't be that person who only goes up by like, 1 rupee lol
  3. so im amusing the minimum bid increase is 1r

ima rebel
  4. Roughly another hour and 35 minutes remaining! :) Time to put more adverts out there :D
  5. idk if my bid is on time.
  6. I believe I have it, but will wait ruling :)
    ChrisTheHylian likes this.
  7. Raayn gets it for 18,002 rupees! Congrats! I'll mail it once I get the payment! :p
  8. transfer sent, thanks!
  9. okay! Mailing now! :D *boots up MC*
  10. ok, you are mailing it now, like today?
  11. Yes, going out to get it now