[Auction] Mob Heads!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Canucks_, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Today I will be auctioning a few stacks of mob heads, here is the rundown:
    Item: 5 stacks of Zombie, Skeleton and Creeper heads. 1 stack of Zombie Pigman heads.
    Starting Bid: 100r
    Minimum Increments: 100r
    Auction Ends: 24 hours after last valid bid.
    2014-08-06_21.49.37.png

spyrovsgnorg and troop53no like this.
  2. Mob/Player Heads can be auctioned off in minimum quantities in 54. You cannot include both player and mob Heads in a single set of 54. When auctioning mob Heads, you must include the type of each head. When auctioning player Heads, you must include the name of each player. Do not use alts to fake other player's heads - this is scamming. Not sure if it's valid or not,so I'm putting this down here...
  3. Pretty sure it's totally valid as I have done this before, as well as having over 54 of each item.
  4. I'm pretty sure it's valid. It's the initial 54 quantity that can't be mixed. As soon as there are more than 54 mob heads AND more than 54 player heads it is allowed, as both non-mixed minimum requirements have been met
  5. Forgot to mention that the heads that look like player ones are the Zombie Pigmen heads, as that's how they look on EMC
  6. Hopefully they fix that in 1.8, probably not because zombie Pigmen can't drop heads in vanilla.
    troop53no likes this.
  7. 200 r and in 1.8 im pretty sure you could get pigman heads with a charged creeper it may be only creeper zombie and skele though
    canuckshockey likes this.
  8. That's the whole reason they have most of the mob heads that way on EMC, because they're not available in vanilla yet.
    Raising to 200r to stay a relevant post, and also just because
  9. Missed that when I posted

300r
  10. 2k bring it on friend :)
    canuckshockey and troop53no like this.
  11. 6k and how do you get so many mob heads?
  12. 10k
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.