[AUCTION] Mob Arena Longbow! Edition #001!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Mannertink, Oct 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A couple months back I won an end of the month Mob Arena. I received this special bow, the very first one EVER given out. As you can see from the screenshot, it is a god bow with lore. This item is a one-of-a-kind, unused, non-final (It can be repaired!! :D) EMC special. I'm unsure if any others were given out, this may be the only of it's kind in existence. Please correct me if that is not the case!

Bidding will start at 5,000 rupees, with minimum increases of 200 rupees. The auction will end exactly 48 hours after the last valid bid is placed. Don't make joke bids, you are responsible for any bid you post. Pickup will be at my res, 18926 on SMP9. The winner will be given an access chest after payment is received.

Remember, Mob Arena is no longer around... So this may be your final chance to snag a rare item!

Happy bidding!
    2013-10-27_12.09.36.png
  2. 5k, if this is legit
  3. That large structure is my res on SMP9. Number 18926, if you feel like checking it out. Staff verification shouldn't be a problem, it was given to me by Maxarias for winning Mob Arena. I'll PM her and ask to confirm.
  4. I do remember rewarding a player with this item, and this specific version is missing from my chests, meaning it was indeed rewarded.
    This item is real.
  5. Alriiiight 80k
    bemvino87 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.