[AUCTION] Max Enchanted Diamond Sword

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by BraxtonPH, Feb 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7000r :cool:
    BraxtonPH likes this.
  2. 7500r
    BraxtonPH likes this.
  3. Did I mention that MadHound34 is an upstanding citizen? He helped my elderly grandfather cross the street just this past Tuesday. He and weeh666 are supposed to go by and fix his roof this weekend, they're true gentlemen.
  4. 8000r and :eek:
    BraxtonPH likes this.
  5. I bet weeh666 is the smartest person in his/her town. Maybe even county. I hope so if he's fixing my grandpa's roof.
    weeh666 likes this.
  6. This guy weeh666 is about to walk out the door with his sword in hand, will nobody make him fight for it?

ps: bring a hammer this weekend and a duck
    weeh666 likes this.
  7. btw, i may not be on here in a while, valentines day for me will be this evening so if you win it i'm sorry but it may have to wait until tomorrow. I'll try to get on but I can't make any promises since the wife has a big say tonight.
  8. 8500r
    BraxtonPH likes this.
  9. 10000r :cool:
    BraxtonPH likes this.
  10. "Weeh666 is pulling out in the lead with an unorthodox 1500r bump. Lets see how that plays out for him, Cotton."
    weeh666 likes this.
  11. Weeh666 is still holding strong, will MadHound34 let him keep it though???? We'll find out after this break.....*commercial music*
    weeh666 likes this.
  12. Hi... I reckon I've won the auction - just about to go off for the night (Scotland here). I've set up a chest for you on smp1 res 1555 - if you could put the goods in there and I'll pay the 10k into your account in the morning...

13. Delivered. Thank you much and good luck.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.