[AUCTION] Massive Mix

Discussion in 'Community Auction Archives' started by kritacul, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item:3 God Bows

1 EMC Firework 2013

5 ICC Birthday Parkor Vouchers(RARE)

1 Stable Voucher

2 Incitatus Promo Horse Eggs(Used)

1 Diamond Horse Armor

1 DC of Glass Blocks

1 DC of Lava

1 DC of Birch Wood Logs

1 DC of Pine/Spruce Wood Logs

1 DC of Oak Wood Logs

Starting Bid: 30000 Rupees
    Minimum Bid Increments: Only raise bids by at least 1000 Rupees
    Auction Ending Time: Auction will end exactly 24 hours after the last bid has been posted with no other bids after it
    Pick Up: Smp9, Res 18013
    Best Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft Servers
  2. I hate to be the party pooper to a very well planned out auction, but I believe this is invalid as horse armor must be auctioned off 5 at a time. :)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  3. Could get a mod/admin to remove the diamond horse armour? :)
  4. Well, since a bid was already placed, I think the only solution would be to add 4 more pieces of armor. ;)
  5. Daaamnn 31k, assuming the armor part can get fixed up?

Looks like you were busy ^_^
  6. Ninja'd -_- 35k
  7. last one XD 43k
  8. Well if a mod has a problem with the horse armor I'm very sorry I've seen in a couple of options where there's been only one piece of horse armor.
    I try to follow the rules as best as I can like I always do and I thought this was completely valid and I hope that a mod would hold it up to be.
    If not I guess the auction will be cancelled but I still will be selling the stuff in the items individually at my residence but I cannot guarantee what price they would be and you still may be cheaper in the auction.
    Sorry for any confusion and I hope that a mod holds up this auction but continue to bid I would guess.
    AlexChance and FDNY21 like this.
  9. I'm out
    Too much XD
  10. Split? I'll pay half for vouchers?
  11. What does the cake voucher do?
  12. [
    ill split with you for 52k
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.