[Auction] Large Chest of Discs!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by TheRocketSurgeon, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2012-04-26_19.59.06.png Well, obviously all are quote on quote, "Unused"

Minimum Bid: 3kR
    Minimum Increment: 500R
    Messing with me will result in exclusion from other current and future offers.
    I will NOT accept diamonds or ANYTHING else.
    This auction will end 12 hours after the last bid.

On a completely unrelated note, I also have recently come into a full stack of diamond blocks. If anyone wants to make an offer on that, PM me!
  2. High bid of 3k!
  3. please dont repeatedly post that.... i want to win and my strategy for winning is for no one else to notice the thread :p
  4. Wait you have TooManyItems is'nt that cheating?
  5. I thought too many items only worked on sp, not smp
  6. ...I feel stupid now
  7. If he uses it on EMC, then yes.
  8. I cannot and will not use it to get blocks in EMC. EMC has permissions against it. Also, in EMC, I use TMI to easily get an check block IDs
  9. Am I the highest bid?
  10. Sorry to be offtopic, But you can hide tmi by pressing the O key
  11. Bitmonger wins with 4k. I will be on to meet you at 4317 on smp2 I around a half hour
  12. For future reference, a chest of discs does not constitute a 'rare' item, and is not permitted to be auctioned on the forums, sell them in a player shop in game please.
    We will let this one slide as it has already concluded and is in the process of being finalized.

Forum auctions are for enchanted weapons/armor, and for very rare items, such as a dragon egg. Currently nothing else is considered rare enough to meet these requirements.
    margaritte likes this.
  13. Oh. My apologies. I just thought that since you can only buy from shop or get from creepers it would be allowed.
  14. TMI works on SMP only if you have permission to /give tho.
  15. I can get on in about 30 minutes
  16. I thought broken discs weren't available in Survival mode.
  17. same here
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.