[AUCTION] JDHallows Head [closed]

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by W0013G, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: JDHallows Head
    Starting Bid: 50,000 Rupees
    Minimum Bid Increment: 1,000 Rupees
    Auction Ending Time: 48 Hours after last bid has been posted.

I just won this at the first Halloween Maze. I'm not a big head collector so I decided I'd auction this off to someone who really would appreciate it.

Thanks all.
  2. I believe most staff heads are considered regular player heads, and still have to be auctioned off as part of a group and not individually.
  3. Despite the fact that this is a staff head, any regular player heads (meaning ones that are specifically not promos, like the special Aikar and Krysyy ones with lore) must be auctioned in quantities of 54 (I think? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I know it's more than 1)

You can either set up a selling thread or gather more heads to auction this with. :)
    (if it helps, I bought a head for 75k when he first became staff)
  4. Mob/Player Heads
    Mob/Player Heads can be auctioned off in with a minimum quantity of 54. You cannot include both player and mob Heads in a single set of 54. When auctioning mob Heads,you may mix mob types, but you must include the type of each head. When auctioning player Heads, you may mix head types, but must include the name of each player. Do not use alts to fake other players' heads - this is scamming.
    From the auction rules ^.
    Some advice: Most players scrounge up 53 other random player heads, listing them all, but listing the most important head first as it's the main attraction. The title usually does the same, like "[auction] JDHallows head + 53 others", just as an example.
    I will be closing this auction. You may find another way to sell the head or make a new auction with the required quantities as per the rules.
    Thank you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.