[Auction] Gold Supporter Voucher

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by wonderwoman_16, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auction has ended! Winner, please pay me 202k and I'll give you your Gold Supporter Voucher when I come home from school. Thnks.
  2. Uuuh no:
    Auction End Time: 48 hours after the last valid bid

you stated 48 hours after last valid bid. Valid bid is less then 48 hours ago.

3. oh so it ends tomorrow?
  4. Hi,
    well i made a bid of 203k right?
    time stamp = 12:37 pm EMC time today. So, as it is now, it will end on Thursday 12:37 pm EMC time.

if anyone else makes a bid after my bid, the 48 hour clock start again... etc.
    Gawadrolt and Penguinub like this.
  5. No, it ends in two days. Think of the auction as having a 48-hour timer from the start of the auction. It counts down, and down, and down, and when it gets to 0 the last bidder wins the auction.

But if someone were to bid, that timer would reset to 48 hours and start ticking down again, until it hit 0 (in which case the auction would be over) or someone bid (in which case it would reset to 48 hours and the auction would continue).

Maybe that made it clearer? Not sure, lol.
    HelloKittyRo and WeezerNL like this.
  6. so he gets his item now?
  7. No, it's not over yet. :)
  8. tOMMOROW????/
  9. 48 hours = 2 days. So 2 days from the last bid on the thread. As of now on Thursday.
    Penguinub likes this.
  10. How long are you willing to hold onto the item before payment. I want to buy it but I'm on vacation.
    HelloKittyRo likes this.
  11. Till someone tells me it ENDS.
  12. Here is how it works. If I were to bid now it would end 48 hours from the time of my bid. If someone bids within that 48 hours then the timer stars again. The auction will end 48 hours after the time of the bid. So on and so on...

Can I get a serious answer, now?
  13. So it ended?
  14. No. The current valid bid is 203k posted at 12:37 PM today EMC time. It means if no one bids it will end in 48 hours which is Thursday, September 4th at 12:37 PM EMC time. I'd i were to bid now it would end 48 hours after my bid. It's not a very hard concept. What are you have difficulty with understanding?
  15. thia ends friday. bidding = open
  16. You can't change ending time on the spot for auctions, unfortunately.
    Penguinub likes this.
  17. ok then auction over?
  18. I don't know how to explain it further. Simply no. Please re-read the posts by me and several others.

DRC out!
    FDNY21, kevinsiah and Penguinub like this.
  19. If you don't understand the auction rules, then you shouldn't be holding auctions.
    FDNY21, Dufne and xHaro_Der like this.
  20. Yeah..

@HelloKittyRo, you seem to be having difficulty understanding the auction rules. Go read them over, they are not that complicated.
    FDNY21, HelloKittyRo and Dufne like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.