[Auction] Freedom Blade

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Ryno361, Oct 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. couldn't respond due to swimming 33k
  2. why do you have 2 back-to-back bids?
  3. Wait, didn't the auction have a fixed end-time of 3:00pm EMC time? In that case, both of those bids are invalid and I won. :)
  4. herobrine had a bid in the early morning PST. I know because I posted something at the same exact time. He won the auction at 31.5k
  5. Okay, well that was at 3:15 EMC time, but whatever.
  6. what? no. EMC is the same as EST time.
    I posted the post that says 8:41, at 5:41 in the morning. so if the auction ends at 12:00 PST, then it ends at 3:00 EMC
  7. Eastern Standard Time=EST
  8. Yes, and if it ended at 3:00 EMC/EST, and since he bid 31.5k at 3:15 EMC/EST, then he was 15 minutes late.

However, in fact, the original post said it would end at 13:00 PST (not 12:00), which would be 4:00 EMC/EST, in which case he would win with his bid of 33k, as it was the last bid and it was before 4:00.
  9. 2 accentuate that i had swimming, and i thought the sword was worth it.
  10. no. he bid at 8:41. the second bid was late but it didnt later he already won the item.
  11. Ph cool I won. ill send the r once I get on after homework
  12. Oh im sorry. I was dead wrong. You won Uber_Corq. I wasnt looking at the bottom of the page. Im really sorry. You won it at 31k.
  13. Herobrine2Nether. Im sorry. I got mixed up badly. You bid late, and Uber_Corq won the item at 31.5k. Once agian, sorry for the major mix up
  14. Well, I think because the original ending time was 13:00 PST, not 12:00 PST, whether it was a typo or whatever, that we should honour that, and say that he won, but with 33k.
    Herobrine2Nether likes this.
  15. Next time you get on Uber_Corq, send me a PM and we can get the Blade Transacted.
  16. If you want to do that Uber_Corq, that is your call. I will have more stuff for sale in the near future.
  17. I guess I just think that rather than choosing a course of action that we prefer, we should make sure to do what follows the proper auction rules. Can we get a staff member to look at this or something? :p
  18. Sounds fair. It's your call if you want to do that. I thank you if you do. Send me a pm if your sure. :)
  19. Yes, I think that the overruling factor is that we honour the original post. In that case, you win with 33k. Does this count instead of a PM? :p
    Herobrine2Nether likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.