Auction: Fortune III Eff V Unbreaking III Diamond Pick

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by d1223m, Jan 21, 2012.

1. (Yes another one)
    * Voting will end 12 hours after the last bid
    * You must collect the item from my lot - I will set up a chest for you
    * Non payment or messing me around will result in exclusion from further auctions
    * There is a reserve price - you will not get the item for 2r
    * Bid increments must be by 100 ( not 1r :p )
    * Rupees only! I will not trade for diamonds or anything else.
    * All items are unused unless otherwise stated
  2. 2,000 rupees!
  3. They dont come out everytime, Iv got a fair few "rubbish" picks that I keep for my own use. Its just luck really. I also keep a bit of a stock of enchanted stuff so I can keep them coming.
  4. I gotta use something :)
    BloodDisciple likes this.
  5. well im out. i only have 3500 rupees :p
    i guess i just need to make an xp trap.
  6. ...biggest steal... EVA!..
  7. I want to know about these XP traps.... Do Explain...lol
  8. Wow - with eff 5 this is quite a... deal! :)
  9. Im really not convinced I want to sell this for 10k... but... wth you can have it :rolleyes:

Goto my shop, up the stairs, towards the back, there will be a room for you. Just pay me directly.
    NurglesRott likes this.
  10. well... an xp trap is this awesome thing that people make videos on of youtube where they work perfectly but suck in game and give you about 10 levels an hour.
  11. Nah, you can get to L10 in about 7 Minutes. When you get to like 30-35 it get's slow. My best is L81 :/
  12. they all work if you build them right, the trick is making them work on SMP where all the mobs glitch like crazy...
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  13. Spawners work best for xp. Big dark spaces for loot - tho they pretty much nerfed that recently ( tho theyre still possible )
  14. big dark spaces are a lot more work to set up, mainly because you need to light up all the tunnels nearby to make the mobs spawn in the right dark space.