(AUCTION) For an original/non-hatched Cupid Egg.

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Live2DieSlowly, Feb 26, 2015.

?

Should I auction off a unopened and opened Cupid's Bundle.. Together? Or separate?

Together? 4 vote(s) 50.0%
Spearate 4 vote(s) 50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: A single original/non-hatched 2015 "Soulbound" Cupid spawn Egg.
    Starting Bid: 16,000 Rupees.
    Minimum Bid Increment: 1,000 Rupees.
    Auction Ending Time: 24 Hours After the Last Valid Bid.

Item Info: Produced for Valentine's Day 2015, the Cupid (a pig spawn egg) could be acquired by opening a Cupid Bundle promotional item which was available to players via /promo cupid, giving the Cupid egg to the player along with a Cupid's Bow and five stacks of the Cupid's Arrow item.

When used and eggified again, this item loses its shine, lore and Soulbound Attributes, but still retains its original name at all times. The item can be used and eggified as many times as the user likes, though it will only have its shine, lore and attributes if it has never been used.

Pick-Up Info: A single chest with the WINNER's name above it [Access Sign] will be placed at the spawning point at /v 7045 or /v Live2DieSlowly. Note: On /SMP3. IF the Winner prefers the item to be mailed, then an additional 50 Rupees should be sent to let me know of such request and to cover the cost of mailing. These methods are to ensure safety and security of the item won, for a most pleasant ending to this auction.

Auctioneer's Personal Message: I'd like to thank everyone who views and/or bids on this auction. Please, Have FUN :) :p :D .

Pictures/Images: Info.png Pic.png

2. Q wQ Yes, I know.. I see the Typo. . . It looks into my soul..
  3. Sorry, but this thread will now be closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.