Auction: Enchanted Pickaxe^2! :D

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Crazy1080, Jan 13, 2012.

?

So what kind of items do you want enchanted?

Poll closed Jan 20, 2012.
Pickaxes 9 vote(s) 64.3%
Swords 2 vote(s) 14.3%
Shovels 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Axes 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Bows 3 vote(s) 21.4%
Armor (or Armour to the rest of the world..) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. So here it is! My second auction! :D We're starting this one off real nice by offering not one but TWO identical diamond pickaxes, both enchanted with Efficiency IV and Unbreaking III
    That's right, you're bidding on TWO pickaxes today so expect high prices :p And of course, we have rules. If you don't know them already, time to get learned!

• If you take my pickaxe from the chest and do not pay me, I will ban you forever. :)
    • My pickaxe will be available to the Auction Winner on my Residence on SMP3
    • The Auction will last for 12 hours after the last bid, and is extended every time a valid bid is placed.
    • There IS a reserve price, though I doubt you people care. :p
    • You cannot increase the bid by 1r, you have to increase it by AT LEAST 10% of the previous bid. If it is going for 15000r, the minimum price you can raise it by is 1,500r. No exceptions.
    • If you bid with money you do not have AT THE MOMENT YOU BID you will be disallowed to join in any future auctions.
    You want a screenshot to prove I actually have the items?
    Then don't bid.

The reserve price is 10,000r
  2. Both of those are below the reserve price :p
    This is two enchanted diamond pickaxes in one auction, remember.
  3. i dont have the money in my budget (what i allow myself to buy things with) to go over like 6 or 7k, sorry :/
  4. 10k
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  5. Finally! :D
    You reached the reserve price! :p

..I really don't want to sell this for Reserve Price. :(
  6. Bump, so people can see this :p
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  7. Thank you for that. :)
  8. Yay for not reserve price! :)
  9. I guess you win, Awtharok. I will set up a chest for you...

In a moment.
  10. I just realised why you said "no-one likes those picks" in chat just now... :p
  11. I even have two... want an auction war? :D
  12. No, I sold it already.. Sort of.
  13. Oh this is from saturday! I thought it was a new thread! Fail...
    Crazy1080 likes this.