[Auction] Enchanted Items and more!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by ivanivanchenchen, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow, i can see this getting well over 40k....hope you get more bids!
    I would bid but i have no money......
  2. This cant be valid......can it?

I'm 90% sure that the double chests of non-enchanted items makes this auction invalid, but they seem to allow everything nowadays :/
  3. Please only bump every 3 hours, seems like you did it at about 2 hours...
  4. Please leave 3 hours between bumps! Not only when you feel like it, this is also from LAST POST not your last bump, the last post was 40 mins before your bump, you can next bump in 3 hours.
  5. You really dont seem to understand the bump issue...... >_< only after 3 hours from the most recent post
  6. My friend, guhenry3, and me, checked Every HOUR if someone posted anything. The last post we saw was The 20k bid by Creeper655. Im not kidding. Ask guhenry3. I didn't see it, niether did he. And this auction IS valid, since you can auction doublechests of items, and enchanted items. If any concern, just tell me. BTW, guhenry3 said that if I don't earn at least 25k out of this, he'll be very mad at me, and he's ma best buddy, so I was getting inpatient since we didn't see anyone post anything. So we actually was arguing over this, and I seriously didn't see anything that was posted. I've read the rules posted by ICC, but I didn't see anyone post anything, so I was really thinking to myself "He (Guhenry3) Should have posted it, he should have posted, i'm soo stupid. Please, I just wanna earn some rupees since Our clan leader wanted 4 powered beacons in the clan, so we spend all our rupees, trying to finally get it done, and We've just accomplished that. So he then said that we should have an auction, so we geared up our stuff, spend about 10 hours getting everything, so Yeah. I just wanted to have at least 10k that I can freely spend, and i really want it. Please, just forgive me.
  7. LOL, That took me 2 min to read.
  8. Dude, why, exactly, did you post that for nothing??!?!?
  9. Woops....Messed up those quotes there...
  10. I agree with you
  11. Quoted the wrong thing
    talukegord likes this.
  12. Oh Ok. Sorry bout that. I'll get Henry to Re-auction it. AUCTION CLOSED.
  13. that's just sad :(
  14. Sorry if the auction's not open
  15. Guys, we're Re-Auctioning This! Don't worry, it'll just be in different parts, not All-In-1.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.