[Auction] Enchanted Diamond Picks x10 + Sharpness III Book

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by EpcotBall, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 550 per, eh? I'll take your 5.5k, Mister DragonFlame, and raise it by 250 for 5,750r. Good day to you sir. I hope I don't have to use my alt's money, or we'd be all in big trouble >: P
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. In around 11 hours 5chris will win with a bid of 5,750 rupees. ouo yay
  3. :D When I win (yes, when) where do I pick it up?
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  4. You can pick it up at res# 722 on Smp1 the access chest will be right in front of you. Also you're a kool kid cause you like Sword Art Online.
    5chris100 likes this.
  5. ouo dragonflame is now the lead with 6k
  6. ...
    What is illegal bumping?
    Updated: 03/11/2013
    Using an alternate account to bid on your auctions is forbidden. An alternate account will be considered an alternate if it has used the same IP as you have in your account. We know a rare case in this may include, siblings, but unfortunately, that's the rule we have to go by here. It is also against the rules to ask another player to bid on your auction to "bump" up it's price without the intention of completing the transaction if your friend wins. Any players found doing either of the above actions will lose auction rights, both as an auctioneer and a bidder.

You are allowed to give your auction a bump once every 3 hours ONLY if 3 hours has passed since the last post. A bid counts as a post, so please don't make posts like "USER123 is in the lead with 1000r!" unless 3 hours has past since that post. Abuse of bumping will result in the loss of auction rights as well.
  7. oh, well deadskaia is my only account. but also i did not know that each bid counts as a bump. I also noticed that this was updated on 03/11/13 which was during the time period in which i was not here. these werent the rules before i had begun my hiatus so i was unaware. so yes, again i apologize for the illegal bumping. thank you for clearing that up choongjae.
  8. 6.2k :D
  9. ouo 79 minutes until 5chris wins!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.