[Auction] Enchanted Chest <3

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by sgx2000, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no one evr beats me in a auction bwahaha
  2. lol have fun with no money...really I have over 100k....and your taking a risky decision and I am taking the safe way out...and just to let you know in 1.3.1 enchantment prices are lowered and tnt goes for about 50r each (even less) and 64x50=3,200...so your really only making 3,200 on the tnt...your making about 800r with the nether wart...300r with those ender ender pearls..20r for those flint and steal.....13k for the swords....what your getting for 16k your gonna gain about 1k which is not bad...but not worth me bidding higher...I am a smart shopper (bider) I dont spend to spend
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  3. you r right i will make money!
  4. Not much maybe none
  5. i know now i regret bidding on this i barely have engough to buy:mad:
    gnyctk likes this.
  6. Right now deathdude178 in the lead with 16k with 14 hours to go

although the 2nd place bidder may have shamed the 1st place bidder into regretting his bid, thus forcing me to flog him repeatedly =P
  7. 6 hours to go
  8. do i really have to win
  9. i don't know what the official rules are but if gnyctk wants to do 15k then we can get this sorted out
  10. The only way for him not to win is if someone else bids. (shhhh this isn't a hijack)
  11. Auction is over. You can pick up your winnings at 18648 on SMP9
  12. ok fine i will pay
  13. where at on ur res
  14. plz tell me where i should get my purchase
  15. If the auction is still going i'll pay 17k :)
  16. i already bought i sorry i will give u it for 15k but u dont get the stack of tnt or a stack of nether wart
  17. Nah nvm just wanted to know if it was over
  18. actually u can have it or 17k with everything that i came with i bought the items back
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.