[Auction] Enchant Book City!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by ivanivanchenchen, May 25, 2013.

?

What should be Gold's REAL name?

Poll closed Jun 1, 2013.
Cheese (From AntVenom) 2 vote(s) 3.6%
Butter (From SSOHPKC) 1 vote(s) 1.8%
Budder (From SkyDoesMinecraft) 10 vote(s) 17.9%
Gold (From Notch) 35 vote(s) 62.5%
Power (From Herobrine) 5 vote(s) 8.9%
I Have No Idea (From You) 3 vote(s) 5.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. or a pumpkin (halloween)
  2. Actually No it cannot. I've read the Zombie page on the wiki a million times
  3. But it can survive the day, but most likely will despawn
  4. I can copy it directly from the minecraft wiki page if you want. Zombies indeed can survive daylight if they have a helmet on. They can spawn with a helmet on, according to the same minecraft wiki page. Read it again. Maybe they added it recently or something.
  5. During it is raining or if you splash a fire resistance potion on it
    :D
  6. I mean spawn in daylight. Not survive daylight.
  7. spawn in a cobweb?
  8. you can recode them to not burn :3
    nukem950 likes this.
  9. Minecraftwiki.com says:

"Hostile mobs can spawn in areas where there should be light, but there isn't. This is because the game thinks there is a light level of 0." Such as those weird black areas that are like a huge shadow but light up when you walk into them.

Cha-Ching.
  10. No, No *Gitches*. I will end this question here as this is wayy too frusturating. Zombies can spawn in Broad daylight VIA Zombie sieges. They can happen even if it's daytime.
  11. Also Normalizers in the lead with 15k.
  12. The shadows are not really glitches. I won. I answered your question correctly.
  13. They are in fact glitches they plan on fixing it in the 1.6 update.
  14. By the way, you are wrong about a zombie siege occuring in Empire Minecraft, because a Zombie Siege can only occur in Hard or Hardcore mode (see: Minecraft Wiki page on Zombie Sieges). And since EMC is not in either one of those modes, your way of zombies spawning in broad daylight is impossible. There is only one possible way and that is if they spawn in the "shadows" where is it technically broad daylight but the game thinks it is light level 0 when in fact it is level 15.
  15. I was never talking about EMC. I was talking about LEGIT MC
  16. And no Im not giveing u the rupees cause I think you're just here to spam my thread.
  17. So, I answered your question and instead, you decide to change the details of the question and also call me a spammer. I was just answering your question. I think it was very interesting, but next time, unless you are serious about giving rupees for an answer, be sure that you have covered all of your bases. Just because I didn't give you the answer you wanted, I get badmouthed. That's not cool. I am just trying to win some rupees here.

And, by the way, out of all of this, you pretty much got free bumps because of everyone (me and yourself included) talking about this question.
  18. Well I suppose you got it correct, Well you read the wiki which was enough... Ill give u it.
  19. Normalizers in the lead with 15k! 6 hours until it goes to him/her!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.