Auction: Efficiency IV Silk Touch Diamond Pickaxe!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by jackomighty, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Sorry guys =) My last post stated that it was an Efficiency III, plus Me and Mystul were getting mixed up, so heres the new thread.

*Starting bid 4K
    * Minimum bid increment: 1r (Fight it out!)
    * Voting will end 24 hours after the last bid
    * You must collect the item from my lot - I will set up a chest for you
    * Non-payment or messing me around will result in exclusion from further auctions
    * Rupees only! I will not trade for diamonds or anything else. (Unless the offer is unresistable)
    * All items are *Unused!*

Current TOP bid is 14,000 R
  2. I hold the top bid i guess
  3. And i bidded 21 hours ago
  4. You DO infact hold the highest bid, but I didn't look close enough to realize it was Efficiency IV (Which in turn increases the value.) I may have to reset the clock due to my mistake.
  5. ... i dont think thats allowed and since u deleted his post i dont know what it is so i will bid 5000
  6. ohhh sorry nvm looked at it again and saw it said the top bid was 12k
  7. Back in business :D
  8. Seems kinda shady, maybe 12k wasn't enough and you wanted another 24 hours of bidding. :l
  9. Southpaw =) I assure you, it was a mistake. I actually didn't check the pick more than a few times and forgot about it ^_^
  10. thats wat i was thinking
  11. Like I said, it was an honest mistake. If you think I'm trying to scam anyone, please keep it to yourself :)
  12. That's kinda shady too :l
  13. Ask anyone :D Im not the shady type, plus the auction is over soon anyways. I just don't appreciate your comments/accusations
  14. Pick sold to 12tree at 14k