[AUCTION] DoubleChest of Emeralds.

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by BushySpecialK, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol at 69k your paying just under 20r per emerald...
  2. actually dont count my bid sorry
  3. Unfortunately, Bids cannot be withdrawn according to the rules. You may be able to work something out with the other bidders.
  4. no i think you are as long as you say right after, and no other bids have been placed
  5. Nop. Once it's placed you've placed it - You have to go through with it and pay for the auction if you win or you'll be blocked from the Auction forums.
    JazzyFina and jkjkjk182 like this.
  6. Anyway, if I had the money this would be a steal.
    _Stads_, jkjkjk182 and Mr_Beast47 like this.
  7. you cannot take your bid back its in the auction rules :/
  8. The rules are the rules. There's no 2 ways about it.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. You are going to be one poor person if you pay $71000 for this;) Thats 127,800,000 rupees!:)
    _Stads_ and MissMadison910 like this.
  10. I've cleaned this thread up a bit due to the off-topic rambling. However Manic, they are correct, once a bid is placed it is placed. Nobody in auctions can take back a bid after placing it. This is why in the rules we ask players to make sure they know what they are bidding and are happy with it.
  11. The Icecreamcow has spoken ! ;)
  12. 1 more day till I win.. Too long ! x_x
  13. 23 hours until the completion of this Auction.
  14. lol I don't think anyone would pay 127,801,000r for this xD
    I'm just having a joke based on what jkjkjk182 said :p

Good luck!
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  15. Please .. I wanna win ! Noone shall bid. Or another 2 Days will start. Your saying 127Million Rupees. Noone has that much dude. You mean 127,000 ?
  16. jkjkjk was making a joke when you started $71,000. that would equal 127,100,000r if it were in real USD.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. Exactly Here is the post:
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.