[Auction] Double Chest - SugarCane

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Stads0, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. o ok.
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  2. you've been told multiple times to stop bumping the thread. Please refrain from replying on this thread, because by doing so you are bumping the thread every few minutes. Keep it to every 12 hours please.
    AlexChance likes this.
  3. I'm aware of this and wasn't going to reply anymore, however you seemed unsure of what you can do in auctions so seeing as it was in my auction I see it as my responsibility to inform you that you cannot withdraw bids.
    Now may this irrelevant conversation cease and keep this thread clean. I will no longer be posting nonsense and I hope you do the same.
  4. ... Ok...
    _Stads_ likes this.
  5. We have chrystianf in the lead with 3.5k! Is anyone going to bid with just over 8 hours to go!
  6. Congrats chrystianf! You have one this auction with a bid of 3500r! Come and collect your prize at 8888!
  7. Awesome. I will log on right now and pay you. Will pick up as soon as I can. Thank you for the auction.
  8. To clarify when you come to 8888, walk through the doors and head for the blue wool dome on your left. Inside you will be able to purchase your prize in two clicks. Just make sure 3 rows of your inventory are empty :)
  9. Picked up, and thread reported to be closed! Thanks again!
  10. Thankyou for your payment and collecting the items so quickly :D this AUCTION thread is now closed please do not reply (mods please lock if you see this)
  11. No problem and thanks for reporting it I was just about to :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.