[Auction] Double chest of music discs

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by facu12301, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is a wait disc
  2. Cool ... if it's not over? 16 :D
  3. eklektoiu in the lead with 16k!!!
  4. 36 minute difference -_-
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. That was not a bump.Your job is to say the people mistakes
    Pab10S likes this.
  6. That was a bump, leave it at that.
    Just becuase you didn't say "bump" doesn't mean it's not a bump.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  7. I have cleaned this Auction up A lot. Please, please watch how much you bump. Just because you CAN bump it- doesn't mean you have to. The reason for the limit on bumping is to avoid annoying people and falls under the Rule 5: Thou Shalt Not Spam The Chat. In the future- you can PM a Staff Member to delete some of your bumps (like I have) to keep the auction more efficient (for lack of a better word)

As for auction Bidders. Remember to not post in an auction unless it fits one of these criteria
    • You are asking a question about the posted item.
    • You are making a bid on an item.
    • You won and are discussing transaction details with the host.
    • It is relevant discussion to the auction at hand.
  8. Sorry a lot. I will do it between 3 hours. I dont like that other members tell me the rules. I will just accept comments of mods because You are the ones who know about this. Thnx and I am very sorry
  9. Just saying, you can listen to us. We have experience here, a lot of it, and we wouldnt lie to you, because we have no reason to. The mods are here to help things flow, and to keep things in line, and as players. They arent here to baby everyone.
    RainbowChin and Equinox_Boss like this.
  10. Well now I can bump it. Equinoxboss in the lead with 16.5k. 24 hours left
    RainbowChin likes this.
  11. Equinoxboss has won this auction! As soon as payment is recieved an access chest will be set up in 6681 (smp3). In the shop behind the ladder is.
  12. hey u won. When u will be on?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.