[AUCTION] Double chest of .... MELONS!!!!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by diamondlordrocks, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello fellow minecrafters! Today I'm auctioning a double chest of MELON SLICES!!! So what would I need watermelon slices for, you ask? Well here is the answer:

1. Food. They are a good source of food in the wilderness because you can heal your hunger bar as it goes down, so you don't have to wait for more to go down or waste bread or meat on healing only one hunger.

2. Making a HUMUNGOUS melon farm! Turn them into seeds and plant, plant, plant!

3. Melons are pretty. Prettier than most food, anyway! Also, if you put a melon slice in all nine slots on the crafting table, you get melon blocks, which you can use as decoration!

4. Money. Sell them for more R than you bought them for!

5. Throwing them into lava. Or donating to poor people, you choose.

There are MANY more reasons that melons are a must-have, but I know some of you don't like to read a lot, so here are the details.

Starting price: 900r

Minimum price increase: 10r

Pick up: there will be an access chest on my residence (type /v diamondlordrocks) on smp3, we can discuss exactly where after the auction closes, but there will most likely be a chest right near where you spawn on my res :), we can discuss exactly where after the auction closes, but there will most likely be a chest right near where you spawn on my res :)

The auction closes exactly 48 hours after the last bid, and good luck! :) :) :)
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  2. Bump! And I see that my starting price is too high... I'll accept 500r.
  3. Thank you for bidding :)
    Nfell is in the lead with 500r!
    nfell2009 likes this.
  4. Mr super monkey is in the lead with 2000r! (thank you so much for bidding!)
  5. yah ug i dont wanna wait 48 hours
  6. Such a shame I'm not allowed to edit it to 24 hours.... :(
  7. There are about 36 hours left and if no one else bids, mr super monkey wins!
  8. There are about 24 hours left of the auction, and if no one else bids, mr super monkey wins! :)
  9. Mr super monkey wins! I will set up an access chest after you have paid, the chest will be to the right of where you spawn on my res and the sign will be on a watermelon block :) to get to my residence go to smp3 and type /v diamondlordrocks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.