[AUCTION] Double Chest of Hay Bales

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by sgx2000, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yep, it sure is :)
  2. Please keep your posts in the auction pertinent to the auction. This includes questions about the items being sold and actual bidding as you inadvertently or possibly purposely pumped this thread and Auctions may only be bumped 3 hours after the last valid bid.
  3. Please keep your posts in the auction pertinent to the auction. This includes questions about the items being sold and actual bidding as you inadvertently or possibly purposely pumped this thread and Auctions may only be bumped 3 hours after the last valid bid.
  4. ?
  5. you came into my auction thread and scolded someone for not following the rules and yet you yourself weren't bidding or asking a question about the auction. unless you've been appointed a forum moderator then you shouldn't be the one doing that.

The current high bid is Inuyasha1204 with 20k :D
    Baby_Cookies and Jcplugs like this.
  6. I don't know if you know this, but one of the main page posts is a post praising players who go out of the way to teach the rules and help players, so how about you stop being rude and appreciate people who try to abide by the rules instead of getting angry and mocking them.
  7. thanks for the bump, but again it's completely unnecessary and you can do this privately

Inuyasha1204 has the winning bid of 20k
    ross350 likes this.
  8. Ladies, ladies, your both beautiful :p
    Lets just keep this on topic, stop arguing, and just stick with bumps :)
    Dont want this auction closed for any bad reasons :)
    This is a bump.
    Inuyasha1204 leading with a bid of 20,000 Mexican pesos.
  9. Inuyasha1204 is in the lead with a bid of 20k, 4.5 hours to go until the auction ends!
  10. just over an hour left to go in this auction

current bid is 20k
  11. Sadly, players are not allowed to bump Auction Threads that are not their owns
  12. is there some reason why everyone keeps using my auction thread to lecture other players on the rules? just let it go and ONLY post if you're bidding. kthx
  13. Inuyasha1204 has won with a bid of 20k
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.