[Auction] Double Chest of Ender Pearls

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Zherix, Oct 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blacklist me from auctions than, lol. I stick by it. I was bumping. Get outta here with the semantics. /shrug Never bought anything from here anyway. Sorry- Not going to be tricked into buying anything. If it's that strict you need to have a more clear system. Like

[10,000]

In brackets or something or a color code or a button. Something. Nice try though guys, nice try. Is that guy your alt or personal friend? Anyway, good luck with the auction- I believe someone won with a clear "4k" (note no other words on the post.) Bye, bye now.
  2. Cypher, you are out of line here. If you would take a moment to read the rules, you will see exactly why everyone is making a fuss about this. We're not talking semantics. We're enforcing the rules:
    What is expected of me as an Auction Bidder?
    Updated: 08/23/2012
    As a bidder, you may not bid on an item you do not have the funds for, should you win.

Bidding it to be in rupees only, no substitutions of items for currency is accepted. Unless stated differently by the auction host, you are expected to pay for the item within 48 hours of winning it. Do not make joke bids. If you post down a number in an auction, you are bound to that number. Do not post in an auction thread unless it meets one of the following criteria:

• You are asking a question about the posted item.
    • You are making a bid on an item.
    • You won and are discussing transaction details with the host.
    • It is relevant discussion to the auction at hand.
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. Yup- you got me there, I see. Blacklist me from auctions than. Thought I was friendly-bumping. (11 minutes after that post I clarified.) Guess not.
  4. If 4k was the last valid bid then 5k
    If 10k was the last valid bid then 11k!
    (I don't know if cypher's one is valid)
  5. jimb it doesn't matter which is the last bid because it has already been 24 hours since either of them. However keep a close watch if I have to end up re-auctioning this. The senior mods haven't figured out what to do yet.
  6. Oops sorry
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.