[Auction] Double Chest of Diamonds

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by FatAndyTheGreat, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't you mean D-Mart? :p
    PRO_G4NGST4 likes this.
  2. wolves is in the lead with 162,500r
  3. Glitch them, like he always does XD! All you have to do is to wait untill you are they only one online on the server! And do alt+f4 after you type /give
    crossbones likes this.
  4. Let's please keep the posts to bids and questions about the auction. ;)
  5. wolves still in the lead with 162,500r. Remember these are forever!
    southpark347 likes this.
  6. Where did you get these?
    crossbones likes this.
  7. 163,000 rupees

PS. It is odd how you get these massive amounts of resources. There is something fishy about it. Plus the way you like to avoid simple questions only adds to how weird it is. No one else but you gets these massive amounts of crazy items. :confused:
  8. Pssss... Nodus
  9. Lmao. Just because i am the only one auctioning something does not mean i am the only one with a large amount of any material. Maybe you should try to play the game :p
  10. Fail Grey text
    deathconn and Jcplugs like this.
  11. He worked for these items, and most likely has also saved them over a period of months. Hard work and determination can get you anything in life. :)
  12. Wow. I was off to the mall for a while and an auction of these comes up...

I wanted to be the 1st one to big on a Diamond Auction and bid like.. 175k and someone would post
    :Well ,That excalated Quickly:
    right after
    The sadness..

164k!
  13. No he clearly meant to use that grey text!
  14. Yes, that is true. The amount of hours to obtain this would be ludicrous. Plus I know you got banned for something so that also makes me wonder.

Oh yeah, on topic 165k
  15. 165.888k
  16. Annnd you just judged me.
  17. Thats not judging, not at all...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.