[AUCTION] Double Chest Filled wth DIRT!!!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by mayorprofessor, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There's nothing saying your thinking about closing it...Btw its dirt....Happy bidding...
  2. I realize that I wasn't clear.
  3. Aphos is in the lead with 1k
  4. 8 hrs 42 minutes left!
    Any other bids?
  5. 7hrs 42 m left
    can anyone beat him?
  6. And Aphos wins the dirt with 1k
    Once i get payment, the sign with your name for access will be put up in the chest on smp2. To get to it, take the teleport in the front of the building
  7. misspelt it. His name is Aphors. He will recive the dirt once payment is recieved
  8. Aphors needs to pay by 5:42 tomorrow, or else he will not recieve the goods from the acution
  9. Ok, about 27 hours left for him to pay for the goods in the auction
  10. Since I have updated, I will give aphors until 36 hours after EMC updates to 1.4.4 bcause I updated and I can't get on
  11. Given that it could take days for EMC to update and the fact that I have downgraded back to 1.4.2 which means that others can, I'm going to go back on that he must pay within 5 hours, or he will not get the auctioned items
  12. This auction has already been won, but the goods haven't been paid for yet
  13. Aphors hasn't paid for the goods in time, so he is now ineligible to recieve the goods. The previous valid bid before that was the first bid of 25r. That bidder is now the winner. This auction is now closed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.