[Auction] Dirt!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by YOU12MAEC, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ah, you have revealed your true form! Big mistake! My operatives now know who to look for, and the name of one of your goons (nfell2009). This has been a profitable auction indeed!

I assure you, I will win these precious resources for the resistance! It is you who has no chance. 11k!
  2. Im losing it 11k?! Are you serious!! YOU12MAEC Is banned
  3. Auction winner please make the payment to QuarterStop as I am on a ban that I dont know why atm but I am discussing with the mods. Joel in the lead with 11k.
  4. Are you allowed to auction when you are banned? That doesn't seem legit...
    JackBiggin, nfell2009 and LZBZ_DW like this.
  5. He made it on his "bros" account
  6. Like I said I am discussing it with the staff right now.
  7. I'll need to wait for word from a staff member before continuing my quest for dirt.
  8. Well I can still get the dirt from my residences on many of my alt accounts.
  9. Yeah, but my (and I assume others) concern is that you are bypassing the ban system.
    JackBiggin and Call_Me_DeJaja like this.
  10. They arent allowed to ban alts for what another alt did so it actually is kind of fair. :p
  11. No they can ban a alt because its you on a different acc
  12. The auction is run on this account, so this auction became invalid.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  13. If its the same IP address, then yes they can/will/have banned alt accounts... they ban the player, not the account.
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  14. Do we have to have some kind of official ruling on that? If that's the case, then I guess this auction is over and all bids invalid?
    marknaaijer likes this.
  15. Like i said Quarterstop a different account is managing this. I would post a wuote but on my phone atm so itll wait 4 hours.
  16. I don't know
  17. As auction host is banned this auction will be declared invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.