[Auction] Diamond Sword Sharpness IV

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by johnnybdetroit, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: Diamond Sword Sharpness IV

Starting Bid: 1,000 Rupees

Minimum Bid Increments: Only raise bids by at least 250 Rupees

Auction Ending Time: Auction will end exactly 12 hours after the last bid has been posted with no other bids after it
  2. Sorry I'm new to the prices and enchanting items. Please cancel thread it is a useless sword :)
  3. JK you have to be the biggest troll I have ever encountered... You complain the prices are to high.... A Mod fixes my post.. no one bids... I cancel the auction due to it not having any bids so the auction would go forever (ends 12 hours after last bid). Then go to my new auction... Tell me I can't have more than one auction... I explain why the first one needs to be canceled. Then you bid on both.....

A Mod can see his post times and the drama he is trying to cause.

Is there a way I can block someone from posting on threads I create?
  4. If jkjkjk182 is something he is the nicest person on EMC. He isnt a troll, if your talking abut trolls.... :D

Its not nice to call names.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. I explained to you in a pm what happened...
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  6. Oh i forgot to add:
    Why are you hatin'?
  7. Anyone with have a brain can read my auctions and figure out what a troll he has been.
  8. Please stop the personal insulting. I am fine with you calling me a troll, because that is a common when people are upset. But i will no tolerate other forms of insulting.
  9. Like I said anyone that puts the time of your posts together can see what kind of person you are. Stay out of my threads.
  10. Did you read my PM?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.