Auction: Diamond Pickaxes With Silk Touch And Unbreaking III And Efficiency IV

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by _REMOVED_11489, Feb 25, 2012.

1. wow i timed that perfect... same exact minute?
  2. Well i bid at 9:32 and from then to 9:32 again that is 12 ours exactly, which means that i won this silk touch ;)
  3. i dont know about that...
  4. technically we dont know if you bid at the beginning or end of 9:32 and same goes for me...
  5. Well technically, because there is no seconds on these forum posts, seconds do not count as there is No way to prove it, and since as far as everyone can see, it is from 9:32 to 9:32 which IS 12 hours.
  6. id at least like to have a mods/admins opinion first. they may have seconds also.
  7. I agree with you completely, i will ask a mod
    Edit: I have asked dark_liz, i am just waiting on a response
  8. i dont think you can decide that. im not trying to be difficult but id like to ask a mod...
  9. Thank you Dark fawns :)
  10. oh.. right yes derek
  11. if this ever does happen again, could you please at least wait for an admin response? i think it was a little unfair but i cant change that now...
  12. Technically from 8:32 am to the end of 8:31 pm is 12 hrs. So at 8:32 your too late. Basic math of time fella's. ;) Or 43200 seconds in 12 hrs. :p
    d3r3k_fawns likes this.
  13. Oh well i guess i won anyways. Thanks