{AUCTION} DIAMOND PICKAXE (Silk Touch I, Efficiency IV, Unbreaking III)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by DeadW8Woobie, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Description: Diamond Pickaxe [Silk Touch I, Efficiency IV, Unbreaking III]

Condition: Brand New / Never Used

Starting Bid: 9,000r

Bid Increments Accepted: Please bid in increments of 200 rupees only

Auction End: Auction will end 12 hours after the last poster has placed a bid with no bids after it, or no bids have been posted after 24 hours.
    2012-05-16_11.34.22.png
  2. Nothing guys? This is a decent pick, my first silk touch had the same enchantments and I paid more than this AND have seen them go for much more... no one wants to toss a bid out?
  3. Price dropped to 9k.. i need to move this pick.
  4. I wish I could afford this :\ but I don't feel like going under 120k rupees :L I might think about this one
  5. Sort of high for a starting price.People normally win a silk touch for that price.Im just saying.
  6. This same pick has sold for thousands more than 9k in only the last few days (if u care to look in the forums you'll see mulitple examples), it's worth more than 9k.. if I started lower and basically gave it away for half its value, you probably be the first one to say that the starting bid should be the minimum amount I'm willing to accept.

I'm just saying.
  7. current bid is 9.5k by muffincraft
  8. Note: I have to go out of town this weekend, I will not be online till Monday. The rules, limits, etc are posted. When I get back on monday I will check to see who had the final bid if the auction is over and I will get the pick to them ASAP!
  9. The winner is trob99 with a bid of 10,000 rupees. Trob, I will be on MC Tues evening and will set up a chest with your pick on smp6 @ 12039 on the 4th floor in the blue room, which you will have access to once I have confirmed that you have paid for your item.

Thanks to all participants! See you for the next one!
  10. Would have bidded more :/ damn emc downtime
  11. I actually bought this pick in an auction for 14k awhile back, but after I bought it I aquired a few more silk touchs, so I was just trying to get my money back... kinda dissappointing that it went for only 10k... but oh well I guess.
  12. its been over a week and no trob99... pick is still available....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.