{AUCTION} DIAMOND PICKAXE (Fortune III, Unbreaking III)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by DeadW8Woobie, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Description: Diamond Pickaxe [Fortune III, Unbreaking III]

Condition: Brand New / Never Used

Starting Bid: 5000r

Bid Increments Accepted: Please bid in increments of 100 rupees only

Auction End: Auction will end 12 hours after the last poster has placed a bid with no bids after it, or no bids have been posted after 48 hours.

2. This is my first auction, but there will more after this item sells (as you can see in the image, I have a bunch more enchanted diamond picks)!
    So, as signature for my auctions, and since I just learned how to add gif images (I LOVE GIFS), every auction I hold will have a different gif to start out the auction as my trademark! shining1.gif
    margaritte likes this.
  3. Dejaja id love it but i need to get more $$$ hopefully i can get within next 24hrs :D
  4. Well Stew, I hopefully you round up the rupees before the auctions over! If not though bud, just wait for the next one, I have a few fortune picks to auction.
  5. thks im sure to follow you so i can be updated :D
  6. Only one bid at 5k so far?! Might this be because this post is in the wrong spot in the forums? Hmm, I think so...
  7. I will move this thread for you.
  8. You da man Bigdavie.. you da man!:cool:
  9. Roorocks, looks like you win with the only bid of 5000 rupees! Imp, you got a great price on that pick! Congrats!

You can stop by my res on smp6 12039 to pick up your pick after you've paid the ammount!

Next auction will start shortly!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.