[AUCTION] Diamond Pickaxe (Efficiency IV, Unbreaking III, Silk Touch I)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Yamanqui, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Description: Diamond Pickaxe (Efficiency IV, Unbreaking III, Silk Touch I)

Condition: Brand New / Never Used

Starting Bid: 7000 Rupees

Minimum Bid Increments: 100 Rupees

Auction End: Auction will end 24 hours after the last poster has placed a bid with no bids after it.

The winner can pick up the pickaxe at my residence on smp6, located on 12435.

2012-04-23_23.28.06.png
  2. 7,000 rupees for Call_Me_DeJaja so far. But still 11 hours left before this becomes final.

Don't let this excellent pickaxe go that easily, not only will it last a lifetime*, but it will allow you to recover all your hard earned glass and if thing go right** maybe even grasp ice! So bid today, before is too late.

*Lifetime limited to the life of the pickaxe.
    **If we can convince Jeb of turning back ice collecting with silk touch.
  3. Last chance to bid on this. Seldom can you find such fine item at this low price.
  4. ty marg's... lol

7.2r
  5. The bloody battle between Call_Me_DeJaja and margaritte continues, but Call_Me_DeJaja is slightly ahead. One can only wonder who will earn this wonderful pick?
  6. 8k
    I do not intend to be outbid .........
    Lol
    (probably will be though ) :p
  7. I just want Yamanqui to get a fair price :D
    Yamanqui likes this.
  8. Lol when I saw this in the recent threads I was like "OMG NO I got outbid" lol
  9. NOOOOO.............i am out of money atm lol
  10. oh wait
    9200 :D
  11. This auction is just starting to take off (I hope), and now have great news for current and possible auction participants; for in the latest minecraft snapshot (12w17a for those interested) our prayers have been answered and silk touch again works on ice!!

This means this particular pickaxe will be that much move valuable once version 1.3 comes, so bid now, when the auction is still young.
  12. may i ask you yamanqui, what xp lvl did you craft that with?
  13. YUUUUUUP!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.