Auction: Diamond Pickaxe Efficiency II

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Okie23, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Minimum bid/reserver price: 350r
    * Minimum bid increment: 50r
    * Voting will end 12 hours after the last bid
    * You must collect the item from my lot smp4 8574 - I will set up a chest for you
    * Non-payment or messing me around will result in exclusion from further auctions
    * Rupees only! I will not trade for diamonds or anything else.
    * All items are unused unless otherwise stated

2. can i do 325? or do i have to do 350?
  3. Sure I will take it down to 325, but I will still have to wait 12 hours from your post, for the sake of following the rules.
  4. Only 2 more hours and it is mine
  5. Looks like you got Nicolas, I am going out of town for most of the day today but should be able to set you up with around 5pm Pacific time (US/Canada), I will set you up a room that you only have access to and put a shop chest in with the pickaxe for 325. Do not send the rupees to me. I will let you know when it is set up
  6. ok thx i will pay when u tell me it is ready ok
  7. Alright it's all set up.

You just need to go to my res 8574 on SMP4 go upstairs there is a dirt room with that you only have access to and there is a shop chest in that room with the pickaxe in it and the price that we agreed upon.
  8. ok it says out of stock. :C
  9. My Bad....I set up the chest to where you have access instead of a shop, go ahead and just pay me directly and knock off 25 rupees and make 300 rupees for the inconvenience.